WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- The process of earning income every time you promote someone else’s products or services.
- A type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
- The process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products.
- The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make.
- Via affiliate links from one website to another, the sales will be tracked.
This collection is emptyView all products